Forum Arda.sk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

:drink: Najbližšie STretko v Bratislave bude, keď sa dohodneme. Ďalšie detaily nájdete v príslušnej téme. :aragorn: :legolas: :gimli: :gandalf: :frodo: :sam: :saruman: :galadriel: :glum:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings from Greece!  (Read 5334 times)

darthiakve

Re: Greetings from Greece!
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 04:07:39 am »

Hello dears Lothmiril and Melian,

thank you for your kind words... well, I might tend to forget a name, but never such lovely faces as you  ;D

For starters:

Dear Lothmiril,

in order to register to ezboard, it is preferable to use a local account than a global. That way you get connected to the very forum you want and not to any other.
For your convenience I made a mockup registration, which you can use.
Just insert the following, by clicking login at our boards:
Login Name: jackson5
Password: jackson5

You can always change the password if you want, or you can even create another account, by using details you want for yourself (like using your regular username you have here). If you have any questions or if you want a complete and detailed walkthrough on how to register, you can e-mail me here:
indianos@ath.forthnet.gr

Hope that helps and hopefully we'll see you passing along  :arrow: our side of the fence.

As for the young lady "thinking she blabs weird questions and idiotic things", your question is very normal to me. In Greece we ALWAYS discuss about the weather first... like in a phone conversation we'll say: "Hey, how are you? What have you been doing?" and then we always say, even if we do know the answer... "How's the weather up there (or down there if you prefer)? Is it as cold and wet as here? Lucky you!!!".

And the weather in Greece as well as in Cyprus is hot and dry, with occasionally a brief cold wind here and there. Meaning it is the perfect weather to go for a swim into the sea during the day and late at night. I envy your family, because I am stuck at the capital due to a heavy workload.

Your family chose wisely to visit Cyprus around this time of year.  Any news from them? How are they doing? And most important of all... how come you are not there with them???? I have several friends in Cyprus (and close relatives now), been there myself twice (I was in May, which was nice) and it is very nice.

That's all for now...
Thanks again for your kind welcome.

Iakovos:)

PS. Now how's the weather in Slovakia? Is it any good?  ;)
PPS. I did send an e-mail to Melian (hopefully I got the address right). Can you confirm that you got it? Thanks.
PPPS. Anyone wishing to contact me, now you can by the e-mail I provided right here.
PPPPS. Ok, I am starting to feel that I am blabbing idiotic things now, better to stop myself.

Melian

• Priatelia ST
  • Coffee is my new God
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 10:06:30 pm »

Oh hi... so nice to hear about you :) how's the weather? yes i know a little bit weird question but my familly wentto Cyprus - yours part  :D on holiday...

Ok, I think i am blabling idiotic things.  :-[

Alle zusammen... Tanzt das Brot!

Lothmíril

• Členovia ST
  • Keeper of the flame
    • SlavCon 2012
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 02:08:14 am »

Hello and welcome :)

I tried to register at your boards, but the ezboard system is freaky :) but hopefully I finally managed.

We are also very happy that we have met you, we had lots of fun with you back at the jubillee ;) and names are always difficult to remember :D but you got these right.

edit - no, it obviously doesnt work. Or its just me.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 02:15:29 am by Lothmíril »
"If anything appears too easy: Question it.
If anything appears too hard: Challenge it."

Frederico Hewitt Cruz, 9th November 2007

darthiakve

Greetings from Greece!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 01:53:24 am »

Hello to all,

right at the start please allow me to thank you beforehand for inviting us the Greeks all here... and allow me to invite you back to our humble inn right there:
http://p102.ezboard.com/blordoftheringsgr

You can post whatever you like at the "welcome to our humble inn, stranger" forum.

It was a pleasure meeting each and everyone of your little group in Sweden, too bad it was for such a short while...

Although I do believe that three names have stuck to my mind... Melian (or Martina??? I was going to say... Navratilova, but I don't believe you play tennis!), Eru+something (because I cannot, honestly, remember the rest, but you were very Elrond like) and Dragonlady (the girl with fire in her eyes  ;) that was sitting in front of me at the banquet)... many humble apologies if I got your names not right and for forgetting the rest. It must be me getting old and not remembering proper...

I sincerely hope to be able to check your other topics (in English, because in Slovakian... don't get me started...) and pass some time with you.

Thank you again for your kind invitation,
it's been such a delight knowing you...

Cheers,
Iakovos:)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.