Forum Arda.sk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

:drink: STretko v Košiciach bude, keď sa dohodneme. Ďalšie detaily nájdete v príslušnej téme. :saruman: :nazgul: :eye: :balrog: :orc: :urukhai:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mereth 2010... till next time...  (Read 4804 times)

Melian

• Priatelia ST
  • Coffee is my new God
Re: Mereth 2010... till next time...
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 11:28:09 am »

Maybe next year during the summer... we will see if, where and when Mereth will take place.
We will definitely let you know :)

Alle zusammen... Tanzt das Brot!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 11:05:55 am »

Hello, dear friends! I just found this forum. I was very sorry that I could not come to visit you this summer, it sounded fantastic! I hope there will be another opportunity to visit you in Slovakia, and indeed, that I will see some of you at Mithlond's 20-year jubilee soon. I have fond memories from your stay in Laxön at the Forodrim jubilee in 2008.
/Finduilas aka the tiny Witch-King

Eruantalon

• Grammarhauptsturmführer
  • Biela Rada
  • Hraničiar
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 08:11:46 am »

Thank you very much for your appreciation. Hope to see you again...
Ranger is like God. His paths are unpredictible and lonely.
Say NO! to Láthspell.
Dobrá nálada nevyrieši vaše problémy, ale naserie toľko ľudí, že sa oplatí udržať si ju.

darthiakve

Mereth 2010... till next time...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 12:15:03 am »

Slovakia... a dreamland through the eyes of the Professor...

It's been nearly 3 days since I've left you and I am still tasting the memories, the vivid images,
the places and the people that I've met, you, who happen to have lots of similarities with us, the Greeks (and this in a good sense).

Those 4 days in the Misty Mountains just brought to my mind the descriptions of the dear JRRT.
Rain, then sun, then mist, then hotness again.
And all this in mountain tops filled with deep green (and in winter I was told covered in 70 inches of snow).
Deep green, very unlike our own sunny faded green, whenever you happen to look at.
And the stream, near our huts, wishing us sweet dreams every night.

And through all this... eating and drinking like Hobbits, truly, with a lot of laughter in between and a kind smile.

It was and has been really a privilege to get to reacquaint myself with old friends... again and to know new ones.

Thank you kindly for this unique experience... and I promise to return to your dreamland soon.

Best regards to all,
Iakovos:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 22 queries.